- PowerApps/Flow buttons out of preview. The buttons for creating and launching PowerApps and Flow directly from libraries and lists are out of preview, and available in all commercial tenants.
- PowerApps now supports multivalued and taxonomy fields.
- PowerApps support for read / write attachments has been released.
- Flow launch panel is generally available.
- Flow for OneDrive. Building and launching custom Flows is now available from the OneDrive web interface, as it is for SharePoint libraries.
- Set content approval status action is now available in Flow. Using this action, you can build a custom approval process and invoke this action directly on lists or libraries requiring publishing approval.
- Custom forms on SharePoint lists, built with PowerApps is also generally available.